Tours to Ayutthaya World Heritage Historical Park
Tour : Two nights minimum of stay.
We can arrange a world-renown tour of the Thai glorified Ayutthaya World Heritage as follows:
The program includes:
The first day tour (Program A)
- Two meals (breakfast and lunch) per night of stay
- Entrance fees.
- Massage (up to your request)
- One Boat tour.
- Chaosamphaya Museum where most precious properties in Ayutthaya period are kept.
- Four important ancient temples and historic places.
- Rachaburana Temple
- Mahathat Temple
- Phra Mongkolbophit Temple
- Phra Sisanphet Temple
The second day tour (Program B)
Others activities :
- Bangpa-in Royal Summer Palace.
- The experience of riding in one of the most unique cable cars in the world that crosses the canal at Nivet Thammaprawat Temple.
- The Giant Buddha at Panan Choeng Temple.
- The Pagoda of Victory and the statue of King Narasuan the great in Yai Chaimongkhol Temple.
- The memorial of the Japanese Village ( Yamada).
- Shopping at the Queen's Handicraft Center.
- The romantic Ayutthaya historical tour at night.
*Reservation one week in advance.
- Elephant riding.
- Cart for those who enjoy driving around the entire compound of Bangpa-In Royal Summer Palace.
- More historic and handicraft tours are available for guests who would like to see more of Ayutthaya World Heritage.
*All program can be adjusted without notice.